Well, I promised the new episode this past weekend, but I ran into some technical issues. So, without further ado…
I’ve decided that I want to continue using MODO to make EXTRACTION in. However, 902 SP3 is showing its age.
So, I started a GoFundMe campaign to try and raise the $400 that would be needed for the maintenance upgrade fee. You can get to the page here – https://www.gofundme.com/upgrading-modo-for-short-film
In the meantime, I’m working on a new video to be posted this weekend. It will cover the campaign as well, but I wanted to this out there right now.
Until next time!